Thursday, January 12, 2006

Scott Ritter

As if Carter's book wasn't making me nervous enough, I finished reading it just as Scott Ritter came on the radio. This is the third time I've heard him speak. The anger and passion behind his description of Bush's determination to send troops to Iran (that's right; Iran with an n), convince me that he's sincere. The prospect of a war in Iran with "usable" nuclear devices makes me want to start improvements on my survival shelter.

Ritter is a good speaker and I was pleased that he ended with a suggestion of what to do about this terrifying situation. That is, to change congress. He may be overly optimistic about how helpful that will be, but I agree that it's important. As he suggests, find a legislator you can support and put all your resources behind him/her.

With that in mind, I'm adding a couple of sites to the sidebar:

No comments: