Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Random Stuff

All my writing lately has been over at Dryden Democrats. I've been spending a lot of time in meetings lately. So, when I'm home, I want to be outside. The weather's beautiful and the yard and gardens look great. I actually have evidence of that on the camera but no time to download the pictures and get them up here.

I've started contributing to the Cornell Lab of Ornithology My Yard Counts! (cute name). It makes me feel like I'm doing something useful counting the birds while I have a cocktail on Friday evenings.

Bill and I finished - well, almost finished, repairing the chicken coop so the little chickens can live there. I kind of miss hearing their peeping in the woodshed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the link to My Yard Counts! I feel like I live smack in the middle of a bird refuge, so I can't wait to participate too :-)