Friday, May 13, 2005

Picasa again


skunk cabbage Posted by Hello

Okay. Obviously I need practice with this. It took half an hour of kind of random clicking to get this picture here using Picasa. And maybe I can contact the nice person who left a comment a while ago about how to format text around a picture. And maybe if I figure out just how this worked, I can write instructions to help me do it again. I'm sure they think it's really simple. After all, there is that button labeled "Publish." But obviously Picasa's instructions are not working for me.

Anyway, this is the skunk cabbage in the beech woods that I was describing earlier.

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Mary Ann, I'm so glad you persisted in getting this picture right, because it's a classic. The depth of field draws you in, beckoning, as if it were a road to follow and go deeper into the woods. Somewhere beyond would be the pungent scents, the warbling of birds, awaiting the wayfarer who ventured beyond this point. The subtle simplicity becomes enticing.