Thursday, May 05, 2005

Multitasking

As I fed cans into the machine that crushes them and spits out my refund receipt, I was patting myself on the back for being fairly orgainzed. I hang a shopping bag in the closet and put empty returnable cans and bottles in it. On shopping day, if it's full, I return them. So, I never have many to deal with. Tuesday, picking up the bottles and heading to the car, I'm glad I don't have much to carry and I walk right past the 3 winter coats I had laid on the banister to remind myself to take them to the drycleaner. So, while I may be fairly orgainzed, I'm kidding myself if I think I can do two things at once.

Like I can never remember to take my camera unless it's a specific photo trip. Yet I often find myself with a bit of time on my hands at a site that might make a good photo. Today I'm taking Bill to the library and we'll drive through the Plantations on the way home. I'll try to remember the camera.

No comments: