Thursday, July 06, 2006

Cats and Chickens

The cats have each found their own unique way to ignore the chickens.
This is Tang, trying to stroll nonchalantly by them.

And Magda, in utter denial. "What chickens? I don't see any chickens."




I just really hope I have the camera when a chicken wakes Tang up from a nap. It's bound to happen someday.

Meantime, I've really got to remember to close the screen door. Yesterday Bill I were working in the garden and wondering why we hadn't seen the chickens in a while. The usually hang around pretty close. When we came back for cocktails, I found the chickens in the kitchen.

2 comments:

Martini said...

That is adorable! Your grey cat is fantastic. It's not a Russian Blue is it?

LauraHinNJ said...

Fun post Mary Ann! Don't know what is funnier - the chickens in the kitchen or your cat *ignoring* them!