Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Blogger Images



I wonder if Blogger's new photo option is any easier or better than Picasa.

Well, clearly I should resize and reduce resolution before trying to upload. I'm working with a modem and I won't always have time to wait 20 or 30 minutes to upload.

Now, let me try to figure out placement. I think I chose right justfied in the initial download.

Okay. I can resize them and with trial and error I can move them around.

This is my perennial border last Wednesday:
(Insert text here 'cause I can't seem to space the new paragraph down to the bottom of the picture. I know Blogger doesn't like more than one line between paragraphs. Clearly I'm going to have to learn enough html to adjust borders etc.) Clearly I made the task more difficult by upload two pictures at the same time. Just a little more space...

This is the border on Friday, after edging and mulching.

Okay. I'm going to have to experiment a little. But it's certainly no harder than Picasa. And may be more versatile once I figure it out.

No comments: